From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] beware ebay seller
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 11:23:45
1 On Samstag, 1. März 2008, b.n. wrote:
2 > maxim wexler ha scritto:
3 > > Hi group,
4 > >
5 > > If you're looking for PC power supply on ebay and you
6 > > come across a Dynex, big quiet fan, PCI-E, SATA, 24
7 > > pin for cheap from 2213Joseph. "New in Box!" Don't buy
8 > > it. You'll get the Dynex box alright and a new PS but
9 > > it's just a run of the mill, noisy, substandard unit.
10 > > No SATA, no PCI-E etc.
11 > >
12 > > This is such an obvious fraud it makes me wonder at
13 > > his 100% positive feedback.
14 > >
15 > > I've started a dispute with Paypal against him.
16 >
17 > That's why, I never buy hardware on eBay, and I discourage everyone to
18 > do it.
19 >
20 > Heck, I even had scams when buying CD-R.
21
22 well, I buyed hardware over 40 times on ebay - and I was always a very
23 satisfied costumer. From mainboards, cpus to tapedrives and libs, I always
24 got the right stuff.
25 --
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list