From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: [gentoo]Block certain websites
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:04:00
1 On Sunday 16 September 2007, Alexander Skwar wrote:
2 > One important thing to note, though. It's important to remember
3 > that the proxy operator could easily sniff all the traffic that's
4 > going through the proxy. The proxy needs to be able to read the
5 > traffic.
6
7 Thanks :-)
8
9 I don't need to use your proxy though but it is nice to have an one
10 available in meetings with some half-wit admins who insist they can
11 block anything/anytime/anywhere. When that happens I can never
12 remember/find one fast enough to have the full devastating impact that
13 I seek....
14
15 alan
19 Optimists say the glass is half full,
20 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
21 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
22
23 Alan McKinnon
24 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
25 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list