From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Can't fetch distfiles in chroot
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 17:53:45
1 On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 04:23:18PM +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote
2
3 > Ah, that was it. My searching didn't turn that one up - thanks.
4 >
5 > $ gcc -c -Q -march=native --help=target | grep march=
6 > -march= silvermont
7
8 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celeron
9
10 > Celeron is a brand name given by Intel to a number of different
11 > low-end IA-32 and x86-64 computer microprocessor models targeted
12 > at budget personal computers.
13
14 Looking at that page, "Celeron" can be a cheap, low end version any
15 one of a whole slew of Intel CPUs. You have to check the cpu to get the
16 exact model that it's the low end version of.
19 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
20 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications