From: John Blinka <jblinka@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] revdep-rebuild and gcj
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:08:28
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
4 > [In the spirit of the immortal words uttered by the young junior Vogon]:
7 > Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm,....... with vi?
8 >
9 > alan
13 Sheeesh.... I've never looked at the innards of a .la file - assumed
14 that, since they were located in .../lib directories, they contained
15 mysterious binary information which couldn't be manipulated
16 with an ordinary text editor. Now that I've looked, I'm
17 embarrassed! Well, thanks for teaching me something.
18
19 John
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list