From: David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5.10 in portage...
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:08:00
1 On Monday 15 September 2008 18:03:12 BRM wrote:
2 > Ok. So replace 'retards' with 'childish' or whatever you like, but as
3 > others have said - that is the case. Please grow up, agree to disagree, and
4 > get on with life - or at least the list do so.
5
6 I'd be quite happy to disagree. I'm not at all happy to sit back while he
7 incessantly continues to spread his vicious lies in a spiteful attempt to
8 undermine and destroy what I've been working hard on for the past 18 months
9 or so.