From: Davi Vidal <davividal@×××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5.10 in portage...
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:24:09
1 Em Monday 15 September 2008, David Leverton escreveu:
2 > On Monday 15 September 2008 18:03:12 BRM wrote:
3 > > Ok. So replace 'retards' with 'childish' or whatever you like, but as
4 > > others have said - that is the case. Please grow up, agree to disagree,
5 > > and get on with life - or at least the list do so.
6 >
7 > I'd be quite happy to disagree. I'm not at all happy to sit back while he
8 > incessantly continues to spread his vicious lies in a spiteful attempt to
9 > undermine and destroy what I've been working hard on for the past 18 months
10 > or so.
11
12 If your work is good, you don't need to say it to me.
13
14 I'm an Paludis user, and I'm satisfied. Why are you fighting? Come on... I'll
15 pay an McDonalds' Ice Cream to you 2. :-)
16
17 Sorry for my poor English.
18 --
19 Davi Vidal