From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: How to set up claws mail
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 15:44:45
1 On 2017-10-20 15:50, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > > In the response to the STAT command, the server says there is no mail.
4 >
5 > Then it's wrong, or else something in my config is wrong.
6 >
7 > > What is it that you expect claws to do when there is no mail?
8 >
9 > The same as KMail does when I run it just afterwards.
10
11 I was a claws user once but now it's a distant memory.
12
13 Is there something else on your system that checks for new mail, like a
14 notifier pop-up or an icon in your DE? If so, it is possible that this
15 makes the mail appear "old" to POP, and that claws is interested (maybe
16 by default) only in new mail.
19 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
20 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
21 Do obvious transformation on domain to reply privately _only_ on Usenet.