From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Getting around ancient SATA disk size limitations
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:47:01
1 On 2012-06-18 16:57, Michael Mol wrote:
2
3 > I only posted the link to the Seagate drive, since that was the first
4 > one that popped up in my search. Point is, the 4TB drives do exist.
5
6 Hm, now that you mentioned it I think I've read something about this a
7 while ago (long enough time has gone for me to forget it though... :-).
8
9 And yes, I knew they were in the "works" but I didn't know they were
10 selling them... Hitachi (GST owned by Western digital) apparently sells
11 4TB internal drives (without enclosures)... %-}
12
13 Best regards
14
15 Peter K