From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: depclean portect a class of ebuilds ?
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 23:53:48
1 On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 23:03:26 +0000 (UTC), James wrote:
2
3 > > Why not simply create a set containing all the ebuilds you are
4 > > experimenting with?
5 >
6 > I'm not sure how to put everything dev-java into a set; so that
7 > it will updated but not depclean out those packages.
8 >
9 > Gotta quick example? It's been a while since I used sets in portage....
10
11 A set can be simply a list of packages in a file in /etc/portage/sets.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 BBS: (n.) a system for connecting computers and exchanging gossip,
18 facts, and uninformed speculation under false names.