From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel options and udisk
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 04:25:14
1 True... Had I only one computer, I would've gone the USB 3 route... 2 ext
2 HD, I backup to one for one or two weeks, then deposit the drive to an
3 off-site location, swapping it with the other HD, and use the second HD for
4 the next period.
5
6 Problem is, using a USB drive means I have to move it around, and I'm lazy,
7 so it won't work for me...
8
9 That's why I opt for a networked solution... Hmm, that begat an interesting
10 thought, though...
11
12 Anyone knows of a cheapo box (appliance) with USB 3.0 that can expose an
13 external HD to the network?
14
15 Rgds,
18 Pandu E Poluan, ~ IT Optimizer ~