From: "J." <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KRITA
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 06:47:00
1 El mié, 01-06-2016 a las 08:06 +0300, Tuomo Hartikainen escribió:
2
3 > It is in the tree as it comes with the app-office/calligra suite. He
4 > means he only wants Krita from that bundle, not the Words or Sheets
5 > etc.
6 > programs.
7 >
8 I see, I don't use KDE, and try to avoid K* stuff( I use GNOME here),
9 not because I have anything against it, but because it brings a lot of
10 packages, and I don't want to spend more time compiling.
11 But I have a doubt now, I found a web page, a source repo, and even a
12 Foundation, dedicated to KRITA[1], after quick search. Is the version
13 with calligra old?, or is it calligra just bundles several repos, into
14 one for distribution?, did KRITA split out of calligra? looking at the
15 calligra ebuild, I didn't see anything related to KRITA in SRC_URI,
16 there is USE flag stuff about it, but It doesn't seem to be getting the
17 same KRITA I found, if fact the one I found seems to be its own
18 project.
19 BTW, didn't know of the existence of KRITA, it seems like a very nice
20 program.
21
22 [1]https://krita.org/
23    https://phabricator.kde.org/diffusion/KRITA/