From: Tuomo Hartikainen <tth@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KRITA
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 05:06:43
1 On 2016-05-31 21:12, J. García wrote:
2 > El mié, 01-06-2016 a las 04:09 +0200, Meino.Cramer@×××.de escribió:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > due to bad luck in the past .... ;)
6 > >
7 > Bad luck? be more specific, usually code compiles or not for a reason.
10 > > What is the most reliable and promising way to compile KRITA and only
11 > > KRITA on Gentoo Linux ?
14 > It is not in the tree so, you have to manually do it.
15 > Read the upstream documentation that is in the source repo, install the
16 > required packages for build and run time, and if you can, make an
17 > ebuild. The way you say 'KRITA and only KRITA' makes me think you find
18 > annoying to have to install other stuff for building it? Am I correct?
19
20 It is in the tree as it comes with the app-office/calligra suite. He
21 means he only wants Krita from that bundle, not the Words or Sheets etc.
22 programs.
25 Tuomo Hartikainen