From: Fab <netfab@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] stable xorg-server seems to require testing libXfont
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 15:34:17
1 On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 11:06:43 -0400
2 Allan Gottlieb wrote:
3 > I can certainly add libXfont to /etc/portage/package.keywords, but I
4 > find it strange that a stable package (xorg-server) requires a testing
5 > version of another package (libXfont).
6 >
7 > Advice on how to proceed would be appreciated.
11 The stabilization process is not over for x86, and you synchronized
12 your tree in the middle of the process. See the stabilization list in
13 bug #282290. You should wait a few hours until next sync, and use
14 package.keywords in the meanwhile for missing stable packages.
15
16 [1] http://bugs.gentoo.org/282290