From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] removing kde4(sets)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:53:25
1 On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:45:54 -0500, Paul Hartman wrote:
2
3 > >> Are there any tricks to remove all of kde4, or do
4 > >> I have to do it manually?
5 > >
6 > > The set and the meta-package pull in basically the same packages.
7 > > Unmerge the set, emerge kde-meta then do a depclean to catch any
8 > > stragglers.
9 >
10 > I would just delete the set from the world_sets file, then emerge
11 > kde-meta, then depclean... much easier than unmerging everything and
12 > recompiling it.
13
14 Sorry, that's what I meant. I was thinking that unmerging a set was like
15 unmerging a meta-package, that only the set itself would go.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they stick teflon on the pan?