From: Mingfeng Yang <mfyang@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] send mail to gentoo-user locally
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:51:50
1 Hi,
2
3 I subscribed to gentoo-user mailing list (and many others) with my gmail
4 account. I use getmail to fetch emails from gmail, and use mutt to read
5 them. Postfix is installed in my local machine to deliver mails locally
6 (mainly for sending me the system logs). Now my problem is: the mail
7 sent out by postfix (sendmail) is always get rejected by the mailing
8 lists, though I set "my_hdr From: mfyang <mfyang@×××××.com>" in muttrc.
9
10 How can I "cheat" the mailing list and let my email go to everybody even
11 if it's sent from my local sendmail program instead of gmail sever?
12
13 Thanks!
14
15 Mingfeng Yang