From: Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] disappearing mail
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 18:46:22
1 On 09/05/2011 02:38 PM, Matt Harrison wrote:
2 >>
3 >> I got the test message; everything looks perfect, sorry =)
4 >
5 > Well thanks for trying Michael. Tomorrow I will call up one of the providers and ask
6 > them to check through logs and see whats going on. I'm hoping they'll oblige.
7 >
8 > Many thanks
9 >
10 > Matt
11
12 Sure thing. For BT, I was able to find this:
13
14 http://business.forums.bt.com/t5/Email/Missing-emails-no-reply-from-support/td-p/27893
15
16 You'll probably need to have the recipient contact them, but at least it
17 looks like they *can* figure out what happened to a message if you call
18 them between hours 24 and 72 after it disappeared.