From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] generating HFS+ isos
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:41:14
1 Sebastian Günther <samson@××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2
3 > Jörg, we know you are on the crusade against cdrkit, but please remember
4 > that cdrtools are in portage. It should be enough to tip the users into
5 > using it.
6
7 It seems that you missunderstand things. The people behind cdrkit are on a
8 crusade against free software.
11 The fact that many people by default use the Debian fork that is outdated,
12 buggy, violates GPL and Copyright makes it obvios that people still need the
13 bit more background information I added to my mail.
14
15 Jörg
18 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
19 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)