From: "Sebastian Günther" <samson@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] generating HFS+ isos
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 06:45:06
1 * Joerg Schilling (Joerg.Schilling@××××××××××××××××.de) [19.09.08 18:42]:
2 >
3 > It seems that you missunderstand things. The people behind cdrkit are on a
4 > crusade against free software.
7 > The fact that many people by default use the Debian fork that is outdated,
8 > buggy, violates GPL and Copyright makes it obvios that people still need the
9 > bit more background information I added to my mail.
12 We are on the gentoo *user* list: Most people here can't change any
13 default. If you want to change that default: goto gentoo-dev and
14 complain there.
15
16 But still this is gentoo: so everyone has the choice to use whatever
17 software is in portage.
18
19 But I just said, that you should point the people to how they can use
20 portage to install your solution.
23 Sebastian "Why the heck I'm helping you? I won't use any of your
24 software" Günther
25
26 > Jörg
29 BTW: You still did not proove your accuses about the copyright
30 violations. And if you have proove, please submit it to
31 gpl-violations.org.
32
33 And do link or quote them on your infamous website.
36 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. " Karl Marx
37
38 SEB@STI@N GÜNTHER mailto:samson@××××××××××××××××.de