From: Hal Martin <hal.martin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] HTML vs. Text messages (WAS: Is GWN dead?)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 00:17:00
1 I'll keep that in mind when I am sending email to the list from
2 Thunderbird. I'm also aware that many corporations block HTML mail to
3 lower the risk of a staff member opening up an infected/laced email
4 (generally on a Windows computer) so text emails are more advantageous
5 in that regard.
6
7 Randy, why aren't you out here making sure everyone's mom is aware of
8 all the thread hijacking going on?
11 -Hal
14 Dale wrote: