From: Ryan <ryan@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ffmpeg front-end recommendations?
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 21:10:40
1 I am looking for an excellent ffmpeg front end/gui. It doesnt matter if
2 its a console or X based front end, as long as it supports as many
3 features of ffmpeg as possible for decoding/encoding processes. The
4 main purpose is to convert about 200 mp4's that I have into an SVCD/VCD
5 or mpg format with ability to play with the quality of the video. I am
6 able to do it with the command line, but the lines are so long to edit,
7 that I'd rather have the buttons and dropdowns to select from instead.
8 The ideal candidate I found would have been ffmpegX, but that is only
9 for MacOSX. Is there something for Linux that is along the same lines
10 as ffmpegX that would use both mencoder and ffmpeg?
11 --
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list