From: James Broadhead <jamesbroadhead@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] WPA2 connection configuration?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:05:53
1 > On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 7:12 AM, Spidey / Claudio <spideybr@×××××.com>
2 > Between the Gentoo Handbook and Google
3 > (... )I didn't even know there was a better way of managing wireless networks!
4
5 This is exactly the problem.
6
7 I'm working on rewriting the Handbook's page on setting up wifi, but
8 I'm going to need some time to get into the Live-Environments to test
9 that my new version works :P I'll post a draft here & would appreciate
10 comments before I submit the bug report.
11