From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sorry!
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 03:41:31
1 On Tuesday 30 May 2006 04:28, Ryan Tandy wrote:
2 > Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
3 > > On Tuesday 30 May 2006 03:27, AJ Spagnoletti wrote:
4 > >> On 5/29/06, Ryan Tandy <tarpman@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > >>> Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
6 > >>>> maybe he was drunk. If you look at his adress, he seems to be a teen -
7 > >>>> and who was not constantly drunk and did silly things as a teen?
8 > >>>
9 > >>> I'm 18 and I've never been drunk. Ever. Seriously.
10 > >>>
11 > >>> Thanks for your time. ;)
12 > >>
13 > >> Id just like to second this comment, I also think that that is a very
14 > >> bad stereotype these days because me as well as a lot of my friends
15 > >> dont drink. Sorry if this is off topic it just needed to be said.
16 > >
17 > > bah, that only shows how lame teens are today!
18 > >
19 > > ;)
20 >
21 > Well, if I wasn't busy with Gentoo, maybe I'd have time to go drinking a
22 > bit! :P
23
24 that is the point, where friends are important: sometimes you need someone who
25 calls you and suggests an evening of Axis&Allies (the board game), beer,
26 pizza and cigarillos (because puffing one while throwing the dice boosts your
27 luck. Hours, days spent with this game have confirmed it!), or invites
28 everybody to a drunken sauna&pool party....
29
30 *sigh* be 17 again.. or 18... or even 20 (not a teen.. but still a fun phase
31 of life).
32 --
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list