From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sorry!
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 04:37:17
1 Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2 > that is the point, where friends are important: sometimes you need
3 someone who
4 > calls you and suggests an evening of Axis&Allies (the board game), beer,
5 > pizza and cigarillos (because puffing one while throwing the dice boosts your
6 > luck. Hours, days spent with this game have confirmed it!), or invites
7 > everybody to a drunken sauna&pool party....
8 >
9 > *sigh* be 17 again.. or 18... or even 20 (not a teen.. but still a fun phase
10 > of life).
11
12 I'd have to say I'm enjoying my early thirties much more than I ever
13 did my late teens... being able to afford liquor that comes in glass
14 bottles rather than plastic might have something to do with it. :-)
15
16 kashani
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list