From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] drivers for INTEL integrated GPU?
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 13:51:45
1 On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 10:19:00AM +0100, Jorge Almeida wrote
2 >
3 > OK, I need no 3D, and I don't game (not even occasionally :)) And
4 > I'm just an openbox user!
5 >
6 > Maybe someone with a 7th generation can share experience?
7 >
8 > The gentoo WiKI has a page about this stuff. Reading now...
9
10 Mozilla-specific info... if you run either Firefox or sea Monkey or
11 Pale Moon web browser, include the line...
12
13 export MOZ_USE_OMTC=1
14
15 ...in .bashrc to get maximum hardware acceleration. For detailed info
16 about the program, go to "about:support", just like "about:config" and
17 "about:buildconfig".
20 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
21 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications