From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Simple Linux Router on a live CD?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:29:00
1 Peter Lewis wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 20 February 2007 00:48, Albert Hopkins wrote:
3 >
4 >> On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 19:46 -0300, Norberto Bensa wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Mikie wrote:
7 >>>
8 >>>> Anyone out there know where I could DL an iso file with a simple
9 >>>>
10 >>> route
11 >>>
12 >>>
13 >>>> only linux?
14 >>>>
15 >>> Is _really_ that hard to use Google?
16 >>>
17 >> Maybe they've never heard of Google. Or maybe they live in a country
18 >> where Google is forced to censor their search results or something like
19 >> that.
20 >>
21 >> ... or maybe they're just lazy.
24 > Or maybe they actually wanted a recommendation from someone rather than just
25 > picking something off the shelf based on how good its website was.
26 >
27 > Stranger things have happened...
28 >
29 > Pete.
32 That I can understand. I sometimes want someone to tell me something
33 good to use so I can get a unbiased opinion. It's no different than
34 which distro to use, it depends on a lot of things and sometimes asking
35 and getting some advice is the best way to go. If you want paid support
36 and rare updates, Redhat. If you want bleeding edge and fast, your on
37 the right list anyway. LOL
38
39 Google ain't always right either. Sometimes I have more questions after
40 a Google search than I did when I started searching. :/
41
42 Dale
45 www.myspace.com/dalek1967