From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Simple Linux Router on a live CD?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:28:02
1 On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 03:23 -0600, Dale wrote:
2 > That I can understand. I sometimes want someone to tell me something
3 > good to use so I can get a unbiased opinion.
4
5 Yeah except a) opinions *are* biased and b) one's opinion was never
6 asked and c) I've observed that asking a bunch of strangers for their
7 opinion is just as (un)reliable as a Google search (recall how Google
8 ranks pages).
9
10 > Google ain't always right either. Sometimes I have more questions
11 > after a Google search than I did when I started searching. :/
12
13 As do I, but I always considered that a good thing.
14
15 -m
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list