From: JC Denton <jcdentonmail@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mozilla won't start after upgrading to 1.7.13
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:32:17
1 Hi!
2
3 Good question. I also emerged mozilla 1.7.13 but it does not work. I can start it but it hangs when opening a page. I used epiphany but it does the same strange stuff. I installed the gnome 2.14 yesterday, may be something went wrong? ;)
4
5 JC
6
7 Roman Zilka <rzilka@××××.cz> schrieb: > > A couple weeks ago I upgraded mozilla from 1.7.12-r? -> 1.7.13
8 > > on a box running gentoo-hardened@x86
9 > > (only lastest stable versions of packages installed).
10 > > Upon running the "mozilla" cmd I get the obligatory
11 > > "No running windows found" msg and that's all I see mozilla do.
12 > > Nothing shows up, no windows, no msgs.
13 >
14 > I have 1.7.13 installed on regular x86 & can start from the CLI :
15 > it shows your message above, but does open up & I can goto WWW sites.
16 > Is it some restriction in gentoo-hardened ?
19 Hmmm... So a question from another angle: is there anyone here running
20 gentoo-hardened with mozilla 1.7.13 functioning properly?
21
22 -Roman
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
30 Keine Lust auf Tippen? Rufen Sie Ihre Freunde einfach an.
31 Yahoo! Messenger. Jetzt installieren .