From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] QoS/tc under gentoo
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 00:12:44
1 I've recently gotten interested in using tc to manage my upstream
2 bandwidth. Is there a gentoo package that provides an init script to
3 start tc rules ala iptables-save/restore?
4
5 Also, if anyone knows of a good front-end to tc, it would be nice to try
6 out, esp. now that I'm comfortable messing with it from the command-line.
7
8 I don't require ingress or IMQ support, just standard egress.
11 "If there's one thing we've established over the years,
12 it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest
13 clue what's best for them in terms of package stability."
14 -- Gentoo Developer Ciaran McCreesh
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list