From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:05:15
1 Alexander Skwar schreef:
2 > Dale schrieb:
5 >> Well, I'm trying to find out where to change it in Mozilla.
8 > Change "what" in Mozilla? There's nothing that you can change.
9
10 Oh for Pete's sake, Alexander. You can so change stuff in Mozilla-- it's
11 a *software suite*, containing a web browser/irc client, a mail client
12 and a web
13 composition utility.
14
15 I presume Dale was referring to the Mozilla mail component, which can be
16 configured just like any other program. In fact, my previous mail says
17 how to do this, where Dale just said it could be done.
18
19 > You just read and insert your comments where appropriate and delete
20 > what's no longer relevant.
21
22 Consider a nice walk, a beer, or other relaxing activity. Please.
23
24 Holly
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list