From: "Håkon Alstadheim" <hakon@×××××××××××××××.no>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] ebuild for canon ufr ii lt driver . Anyone got it ?
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 06:20:52
1 Canon just came out with a driver for my printer i-Sensys lbp 7100cn
2 (yay!) . It was promised september 2013 (grumble). It is downloadable
3 from here :
4 <http://www.canon.no/Support/Consumer_Products/products/printers/Laser/i-SENSYS_LBP7100Cn.aspx>
5 . I could not for the life of me create a scraper for that page (grumble).
6
7 Anyhow: Does anyone have an ebuild to install from the
8 Linux_UFRIILT_PrinterDriver_V100_uk_EN.tar.gz into gentoo ?
9
10 The common files seem to be the same as the ones in
11 net-print/cndrvcups-common-lb (except for a version change from 2.70 to
12 2.80) . The other file however is different,
13 cndrvcups-ncap-1.00-1.tar.gz inside the above mentioned tar-file. Just
14 running the commands in the README does not work, due to differences in
15 the gentoo directory-structure I guess.
18 Håkon Alstadheim / N-7510 Skatval / email: hakon@×××××××××××××××.no
19 tlf: 74 82 60 27 mob: 47 35 39 38
20 http://alstadheim.priv.no/hakon/