From: Mark Shields <laebshade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel tuning
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 17:56:36
1 Sane defaults? Sounds a bit redundant to me. You will have to tweak the
2 kernel sources since your not using genkernel (my experience with Redhat is
3 minimal, I assume they use a type of generic kernel?). There's no way around
4 it. Short story, if you want "sane defaults", stick with the genkernel.
5