From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] app-admin/mcelog daily cronjob?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:12:19
1 On Wed, 16 April 2014, at 5:41 pm, Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
2 > ...
3 >> I guess I'll just file a vapid-one bug that my Gentoo system is
4 >> generating these cron messages, rather than first trying to come to a
5 >> understanding of the cause. Would that make the developers' lives
6 >> easier?
7 >
8 > If it is a bug to you, up to you to decide, then feel free to file it.
9
10 Do you seriously consider it up for debate whether or not it's a bug, when daily error messages are produced and emailed to the system admin?
11
12 Stroller.