From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] vmware-server + gentoo kernel 2.6.28 - compiling problem
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 17:43:32
1 2008. 12. 30, kedd keltezéssel 18.31-kor Pongracz Istvan ezt írta:
2
3 > Other thing, vmware-server-console unable to connect to the server on
4 > localhost.
5
6 It seems, this is the normal way. There is no this kind of console for
7 2.0.
10 > Unfortunately the web gui has no console, but a stupid message to
11 > install the plugin. When I click to install, I got a more stupid "help"
12 > how to install.
13
14 Ok, I click on the "Install plugin" and I got the plugin.
15 Seems working, except only some messages on the blank screen:
16
17 Open the console in a new window.
18 Click anywhere to open the virtual machine.
19
20 I click everywhere, but nothing happened.
21
22 Now the situation is really better, but far from the "working level".
23
24 Cheers,
25 István
28 BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.