From: gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] march cflag for Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 SLA8Z Malay processor
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 22:10:48
1 чт, 20 сент. 2018 г. в 0:56, Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>:
2 >
3 > On 9/19/18 5:45 PM, gevisz wrote:
4 > > вт, 18 сент. 2018 г. в 22:44, George Kettleborough <kettleg@×××××.com>:
5 > >> If you can run gcc on the new system first you can find out what flags
6 > >> -march=native would produce and use those. See:
7 > >> https://blogs.gentoo.org/mgorny/2014/06/23/inlining-marchnative-for-distcc/
8 > > Thank you for the link.
9 > >
10 > > It would be useful if I had an access to the target computer and decided
11 > > to set up distcc. May be I would. In the future. However, currently, I don't
12 > > have access to the target computer and hope to get without such an access.
13 > > Just with the full name of the processor and the output of lspci command
14 > > run on the target computer, which I got only a few minutes ago.
15 > > The corresponding image is attached to this e-mail.