From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] march cflag for Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 SLA8Z Malay processor
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 21:56:14
1 On 9/19/18 5:45 PM, gevisz wrote:
2 > вт, 18 сент. 2018 г. в 22:44, George Kettleborough <kettleg@×××××.com>:
3 >> If you can run gcc on the new system first you can find out what flags
4 >> -march=native would produce and use those. See:
5 >> https://blogs.gentoo.org/mgorny/2014/06/23/inlining-marchnative-for-distcc/
6 > Thank you for the link.
7 >
8 > It would be useful if I had an access to the target computer and decided
9 > to set up distcc. May be I would. In the future. However, currently, I don't
10 > have access to the target computer and hope to get without such an access.
11 > Just with the full name of the processor and the output of lspci command
12 > run on the target computer, which I got only a few minutes ago.
13 > The corresponding image is attached to this e-mail.