From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Number of open Bugzilla bugs (Was: Question about gentoo-sources kernel release versions)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 23:06:56
1 I just wanted to preface this that my intent has been to be frank with
2 you, and I appreciate that you have done the same. I appreciate that
3 you have a different perspective and I think it is actually a pretty
4 common one.
5
6 So, take what I say for what it is worth, and I certainly won't be
7 offended if you remain in disagreement, and if you feel that a
8 different distro would better suit your needs I certainly wouldn't
9 find that offensive at all either.
10
11 Also, bear in mind that I speak for nobody but myself but I do think
12 that some of my observations are fairly accurate in general, and most
13 seem to agree with your own.
14