From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KMail
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 07:48:58
1 Am Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2012, 18:33:12 schrieb Daniel D Jones:
2 > I was one of those bitten by the upgrade to KMail back in October. After
3 > spending nearly two days without access to email while trying to get the
4 > upgrade and migration to work, I gave up and pinned KMail to version
5 > 4.4.11.1.
6 >
7 > With the recent upgrade to KDE, I'm curious if anyone knows whether the bugs
8 > have been worked out and the KMail upgrade will go smoother now?
9
10 I switched a long time ago, so I can't say anything about 'smoother' but it
11 does work, as long as you remove all mail ressources and add them back one
12 after another.
13 --
14 #163933