From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Printing an image on multiple pages
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:32:22
1 On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:36:43 -0200, Bruno Lustosa wrote:
2
3 > I have tried gimp (with gimp-print) and gqview, but couldn't find a
4 > way to print the image across lots of pages. What do you use to do
5 > this? Sure someone here needs something like that, right?
6
7 kprinter will do this. I'm not sure of the details, but it definitely did
8 it for me when I didn't want it, so I've disabled whatever setting caused
9 it now.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking
16 like an idiot.