From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Printing an image on multiple pages
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 04:16:03
1 A useful postscript utility is called "poster." It can do this for
2 many postscript files. Perhaps you can convert to postscript and do
3 this? Don't know exactly what you have in mind. I have printed a
4 tide graph on 12 sheets, and cut and pasted (meatspace) them together
5 on the wall of my classroom.
6
7 Alan Davis