From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: migrating Seamonkey to another computer
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:30:55
1 Dale <dalek <at> exceedtech.net> writes:
4 > > I'm moving my primary workstation from one system to another.
5 > > I use seamonkey for web browsing and reading email.
6
7 > Did you change the permissions for the folder? If the owner or maybe
8 > even the group has been changed, Seamonkey can't access the folder.
9 > Also keep in mind that if you were root when you copied the directory
10 > over that it may have changed the owner/group to root. That depends on
11 > the command used.
14 I used the -rp options with scp, and I have done this many, many times
15 with netscape and mozilla. Seamonkey just will not open
16 the mail folders when they are copied over....
19 Ahy other ideas?
22 James
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list