From: Andreas Claesson <andreas.claesson@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: php blocking
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 04:58:32
1 On 1/26/06, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Richard Fish <bigfish <at> asmallpond.org> writes:
3 >
4 > > Add the --tree option to see what is actually trying to bring in
5 > > dev-php/mod_php and dev-php/php.
6 >
7 > # emerge --unmerge --tree PEAR-PEAR
8 > --tree implies --pretend... adding --pretend to options.
9 > These are the packages that I would unmerge:
10 > --- Couldn't find PEAR-PEAR to unmerge.
11 > unmerge: No packages selected for removal.
14 > I'm not so sure I tried what you are suggesting.
15 > Can if I missed your point, can you be more explicit
16 > in your syntax suggestions?
19 He suggested that you should add --tree to the emerge
20 command you did when you got the blockings.
21 This will show in more detail what your problem is.
22
23 /Andreas
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list