From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: php blocking
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 04:25:45
1 Richard Fish <bigfish <at> asmallpond.org> writes:
2
3 > Try "PEAR-PEAR" (packages names are case-sensitive).
4
5 # emerge --unmerge PEAR-PEAR
6 --- Couldn't find PEAR-PEAR to unmerge.
7 unmerge: No packages selected for removal.
8
9 > > I even 'emerge --sync' again, today and still
10 > > I have:
11
12 > Add the --tree option to see what is actually trying to bring in
13 > dev-php/mod_php and dev-php/php.
14
15 # emerge --unmerge --tree PEAR-PEAR
16 --tree implies --pretend... adding --pretend to options.
17 These are the packages that I would unmerge:
18 --- Couldn't find PEAR-PEAR to unmerge.
19 unmerge: No packages selected for removal.
22 I'm not so sure I tried what you are suggesting.
23 Can if I missed your point, can you be more explicit
24 in your syntax suggestions?
27 Remember, I ran eix php and eix pear and now 'eix PEAR'
28 Absolutely nothing is installed with any of these
29 keywords in the name.....on the system with this trouble.
32 James
37 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list