From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: php blocking
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 04:59:46
1 On 1/25/06, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Richard Fish <bigfish <at> asmallpond.org> writes:
3 > > Add the --tree option to see what is actually trying to bring in
4 > > dev-php/mod_php and dev-php/php.
5 >
6 > # emerge --unmerge --tree PEAR-PEAR
7 > --tree implies --pretend... adding --pretend to options.
8 > These are the packages that I would unmerge:
9 > --- Couldn't find PEAR-PEAR to unmerge.
10 > unmerge: No packages selected for removal.
13 > I'm not so sure I tried what you are suggesting.
14 > Can if I missed your point, can you be more explicit
15 > in your syntax suggestions?
16
17 I meant to add --tree to the command that is producing the block
18 messages....I can't give you the exact command because you haven't
19 ever posted the command you are using :P But this should give you
20 some more insight:
21
22 emerge --deep --update --tree --verbose world
23
24 -Richard
28 > Remember, I ran eix php and eix pear and now 'eix PEAR'
29 > Absolutely nothing is installed with any of these
30 > keywords in the name.....on the system with this trouble.
33 > James
37 > --
38 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
43 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list