From: "Sebastian Beßler" <webmaster@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4 bugs update
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:09:04
1 Am 30.09.2009 11:58, schrieb Neil Bothwick:
2
3 > Aha, I get it now. Split and then change tab on one view. That makes
4 > sense.
5
6 It is a nice feature with a little annoying bug sticked to it.
7 I have the "open new tab" and "close tab" buttons active in the tabbar.
8
9 I open two tabs in left/right-split-mode then only the left side has the
10 buttons. If I now close the left side again the buttons are gone for
11 good. I have to open the profile-settings, toggle the option off and on
12 to get them back.
13 If that can be confirmed I open a bug for it.
14
15 Greetings
16
17 Sebastian Beßler