From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4 bugs update
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:27:40
1 090930 Sebastian Beßler commented on Konsole split view + tabs :
2 > It is a nice feature with a little annoying bug sticked to it.
3 > I have the "open new tab" and "close tab" buttons active in the tabbar.
4 > I open two tabs in split-mode then only the left side has the buttons.
5 > If I now close the left side again the buttons are gone for good.
6 > I have to open the profile-settings, toggle the option off and on
7 > to get them back. If that can be confirmed I open a bug for it.
8
9 Yes, I noticed that too. Also when you exit split mode, it leaves a tab
10 & there's no way to hide the tab bar again. They need bug reports
11 & do seem to react sensibly, if slowly, to them.
15 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
16 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
17 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca