From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xine - No sound after updates
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 05:05:04
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > So far I have no other errors. Aqualung plays audio files. MythTV
3 > works fine. mplayer seems to work, at least for audio files. xine is
4 > the only DVD application we use so it's special in that sense. I could
5 > try something else, I suppose. Not anxious to do that though.
6 >
7 > So far it seems like a xine problem. I'll look into dropping back a
8 > rev tomorrow if you or someone else doesn't have an idea which way I
9 > should go.
10
11 It is starting to sound like an xine specific problem, and I'm honestly
12 not too familiar with xine. I use mplayer for everything pretty much,
13 but also I don't usually use the computer to play DVDs. Can anybody
14 else help?
17 Randy Barlow
18 http://electronsweatshop.com
19 --