From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fix for e2fsprogs BLOCK?
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:16:07
1 Am Mittwoch, 5. November 2008 19:08:23 schrieb Denis:
2 > This probably was already discussed at length... But I keep waiting
3 > for an automatic portage tree fix to this... Any idea if there will
4 > be a fix, or will I need to take care of this manually? (Intel Core
5 > Duo 32-bit system, FYI).
6
7 emerge -f e2fsprogs e2fsprogs-libs # wget won't work w/o com_err , so you need
8 to fetch first.
9 emerge -C com_err ss
10 emerge e2fsprogs
11
12 or, simpler with paludis:
13
14 paludis -i --dl-blocks discard e2fsprogs
15
16 If the block still exists after you unmerged com_err and ss, use emerge with -
17 t to find out which package still wants them end re-emerge this first.
18
19 HTH...
20
21 Dirk