From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo's future directtion ?
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:49:54
1 I still don't see a good argument why we made our system so inflexible,
2 that obviously needed change needs such high amount of work, PR and proof.
3
4 Trying to improve gaming in gentoo took me 2 years full of work just to
5 realize it is a dead end and I am doing most of the work alone.
6 The necessity was obvious.
7
8 Trying to improve a tiny fraction about gentoo workflow (including your
9 attempts) already took more than 4(?) years with never ending excuses.
10 The necessity was more than obvious.
11
12 Now I could talk about similarly obvious things. Sure, not all issues
13 are obvious and those shouldn't be easy to push through.
14
15 You can draw your conclusions about this. I drew mine: small changes
16 will not get us out of here.
19 Have fun, if you can.