From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: syslog-ng: how to read the log files
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 17:51:42
1 Bug Description: gentoo-user subscribers should be made aware of the
2 possible systemd apocalypse
3
4 Status: RESOLVED FIXED
5
6 Resolution Summary: Countless posts have been made to the list about
7 this, emphasising its severity with helpful language such as
8 "shoved down our throats", "forced", and "complete takeover of
9 Linux". Everyone paying any attention to the list is now fully
10 aware.
11
12 Comment #1 from ConcernedUser -
13
14 I think maybe this bug has been closed prematurely. ISTM there are
15 still people on the list who don't quite get how very bad it could
16 be. Shouldn't we try just a few more posts to make sure? E.g.,
17 I'm not sure we've tried the phrase "destruction of all your
18 precious freedom" yet. (If we have, I missed it, so maybe somebody
19 else missed it too.)
20
21 Comment #2 from »Q« -
22