From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: Gentoo-User ML <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] virtualbox networking
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:07:34
1 Am Tue, 16 Sep 2008 23:25:02 +0200
2 schrieb pat <pat@××××××××.org>:
3
4 > Hello,
5
6 Hi,
7
8 > I'm trying to setup virtualbox networking. I went through the
9 > tutorial at gentoo wiki, but I have troubles ... obvious :-(
10 >
11 > In the howto there's called /sbin/ip, but I have no idea in which
12 > package this program rise ;-)
13
14 you're looking for sys-apps/iproute2.
15
16 > What I need is the bidirectional communication between host and guest.
17
18 Sorry, but I can't help you there, though I'm going to sit down and set
19 that up myself when I have time (this year, I hope ;) ).
20
21 > Thanks for help
22 >
23 > Pat
24
25 HTH
26 --
27 Marc Joliet
28 --
29 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who
30 know we don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup